miercuri, 3 februarie 2010

Top 13 replici care iti zic mai delicat ''you suck!''

miercuri, 3 februarie 2010
1) If you stand enough to him, you can hear the ocean.

2) Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

3) I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.

 4) Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm arround?

5) Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you???

6)I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper?

7) Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.

 8) I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

9) I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

10) If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

11) Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

12) I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

13) I don't think you are a fool. But the what's MY opinion against thousands of others?

________________________________
1) :))
2) Sper sa nu se simta nimeni, ca nu asta a fost intentia :D.
3) Articol inspirat din geniala reclama de la cosmote ce are ca slogan ''spune ce gandesti'' ;).

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Si acum sa vad ce iti trece prin minte :).